Welcome to the Back-to-School page for Shanahan Middle School. Below are all the forms and information you need to be ready for the start of school on Thursday, August 15th.
W.E.B. Leaders (For 8th Grade W.E.B. Leaders): Monday, August 5th 8am - noon
- W.E.B. Orientation (6th Grade): August 7, 2019, 8 a.m. - noon
- Schedules will be released in PowerSchool and Schoology: August 7, 2019
- Middle School Curriculum Night: August 28, 2019
REQUIRED INFORMATION & FORMS
The following required forms will be available in the PowerSchool Parent Portal beginning August 7, 2019. Instructions for accessing the forms in PowerSchool can be found here: Back-to-School Forms and PowerSchool Update Instructions.
- Emergency Medical Form – Ohio law requires that you submit a new form each school year even if no information has changed. These forms MUST be completed by September 4, 2019.
- Student Handbook Awareness Statement (part of the Emergency Medical Form) – For your convenience, this update is part of the Emergency Medical Form. This statement requires both parent and student signature in the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Copies of the handbook are available in the PowerSchool Parent Portal and on the school's website at the following link: 2019-20 Middle School Student and Parent Handbook.
- Health Update: For your convenience, this update is part of the Emergency Medical Form. This updates any medical/health concerns for the school nurse and must be completed when a student enters a new school building.
FOOD SERVICE INFORMATION AND FORMS
- Breakfast Program Flyer
- 2019-20 Food Service Account Payment Options Form
- 2019-20 Meal Charge Procedures
- 2019-20 Free and Reduced Meals Application