- Teacher Assignments will be available in PowerSchool and Schoology: August 7
- Elementary Open House: August 13 from 4 - 6 pm
- Kindergarten Open House: August 13 from 8:30 - 10:00am
- Curriculum Night for Grades K-2: August 22. For specific time, please refer to your school building communication
- Curriculum Night for Grades 3-5: August 29. For specific time, please refer to your school building communication
The following required forms will be available in the PowerSchool Parent Portal beginning August 7, 2019. Instructions for accessing the forms in PowerSchool can be found here: Back-to-School Forms and PowerSchool Update Instructions.
- Emergency Medical Form – Ohio law requires that you submit a new form each school year even if no information has changed. These forms MUST be completed by September 4, 2019.
- Student Handbook Awareness Statement (Part of the Emergency Medical Form in PowerSchool.) For your convenience, this update is part of the Emergency Medical Form. This statement requires both parent and student signatures in the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Copies of the handbook are available in the PowerSchool Parent Portal and on the school website: 2019-20 Elementary School Student and Parent Handbook.
- Health Update – For your convenience, this update is part of the Emergency Medical Form in PowerSchool. This updates any medical/health concerns for the school nurse and must be completed when a student enters a new school building.
- Welcome Letter
- School Information
- School Supply List
- How to Create a Parent Account in PowerSchool
- How to Create a Parent Account in Schoology
- Elementary School Fee Schedule
- Dismissal Form
FOOD SERVICE INFORMATION AND FORMS