Student Items Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Please view the attached map to follow the proper traffic pattern.
- Please enter from Walker Wood Blvd. and drive to the Pick-Up point. If you have something to be picked up from the school (medication, school locker items, fine arts projects for seniors only, etc.) it will be ready for you here.
- We ask that you place a sign in the passenger side window or dash with the student's first and last name to assist staff in gathering materials as quickly as possible
- At this time, only Wood Shop and Fine Arts projects will be returned to seniors if they wish. Projects for underclassmen will be held and can be returned at the beginning of next school year.
- If you do not have anything to to be picked up, please continue to the next stop, which is the drop-off point.
- Place any materials that are going to be returned into a disposable plastic bag (grocery bags/trash bags) labeled with the student’s first and last name.
- Place items to be returned in bags in the trunk or back seat of your vehicle.
- Please do not bag chromebooks. If you are returning a Chromebook, you will receive a receipt. Please wait until the receipt has been handed to you before departing.
- We encourage all students to come during their assigned times, which are as follows:
Tuesday, May 19th Wednesday, May 20th Thursday, May 21st
Student Curbside Student Curbside Student Curbside
Pick-Up/Drop-Off Pick-Up/Drop-Off Pick-Up/Drop-Off
(By Last Name) (By Last Name) (By Last Name)
A-Cl: 8AM – 11AM H-La: 8AM – 11AM P-Sk: 8AM – 11AM
Co-G: 12PM – 3PM Le-O: 12PM – 3PM Sl-Z: 12PM – 3PM
- Those who cannot make it at that time due to AP testing or other conflicts may come at one of the other more convenient times.
- One final note - All items located in physical education lockers have been bagged separately and secured. However, those locker numbers are NOT assigned to a specific student. As we are not able to have students in the building at this time, those items will be held until we return in the fall when they can be identified by the student. If something is needed prior to the beginning of next school year, please contact the school and we will do our best to identify the items and arrange pick-up at a separate time.