2019 Washington D.C. Trip Details
Beginning Information for 2019 Trip
Here are the materials to get your student registered for our trip in October.
D.C. Trip Passcode - You only need it when you register your child for the trip.
Common Questions sheet - Basic questions answered from the meeting
To Do List:
- Register your child at Prodigy Student Travel's Website for Hyatts 2019 trip.
- Pay the balance remaining for your student's trip.
- Complete this Online Medical Form for your student. It's important that we know
- Insurance Infromation
- Prescription Medications (Need a doctor's signature on another paper form, see below.)
- There are other forms below to be completed if your student uses Epi-Pen, has Asthma or has diabetes. (See Below please!)
Our trip is scheduled for Sunday, October 13th through Thursday, October 17th, 2019.
Hyatts is proud to have partnered with Prodigy for all 12 trips to Washington D.C.
The cost of the trip is $890.
Please note that we are leaving on a SUNDAY this year and we will return on the Thursday before a long weekend (There is no school on Friday, October 18th and Monday, October 21st, 2019.)
Luggage drop off is Saturday, October 12th from 4:00 to 6:00 PM in the Hyatts gym. Please plan accordingly.
FORMS TO BE FILLED AFTER SUMMER 2019!
- Washington DC Medical Form-For WASHINGTON DC ONLY.....this is an online form. It's very important that you fill out ALL information including ALLERGIES, MEDICIATION INFO and INSURANCE CARD INFORMATION. If you have an questions, email MR. META!
Medical Forms List/Links Below
These forms and Meds need to go to Mrs. Barnhart in the nurse's office.
- Prescription Medication Form - Must be completed by a doctor and each medication needs it's own form.
- Asthma Action Form - If your child has asthma
- Authorization for Student Possession and Use of an Asthma Inhaler - If student is carrying an inhaler
- Authorization for Student Possession and Use of an Epinephrine Autoinjector - If student is to carry an Epi-Pen
- Diabetics Forms Packet - This is for those kids with diabetes. If you filled this out for the school district, can you get us a copy?
Email Mr. Meta
Frequently asked Questions:
- Where do we send a payment?
- Go to Prodigy Student Travel's Website and sign in on your child's account and send payment there.
- I have a question about roommates?
- Email or call Mr. Meta
- I have a question about medicine?
- Email or call Mrs. Spencer
- I have a general question about the trip?
- Email or call Mr. Meta