Schoology /skoo.luh.jee/—a learning management system (LMS) that has all the tools Olentangy uses to create engaging content, design lessons, and assess student understanding.
In order to utilize blended learning effectively, Olentangy uses as the district’s learning management system (LMS). This online “digital classroom” provides students and families with anytime, anywhere access to curricular materials and information on upcoming assignments/events. Schoology incorporates the best of modern interfaces so it’s easy to learn and access relevant information on any device.
This is the Parent only login link: Schoology. Students, please use the link in the For Students section of the website.
Attention Olentangy Parents:
- Change or add buildings to your Schoology parent account at any time during the school year: Parent Account: Building Change
Below is some additional information:
Make sure your notifications are personalized to your needs and how you would like to receive information: Personal Account Notifications
- If you need to add a child to your account, please contact your building secretary for the code. Directions for adding students to your account
- Directions for setting up your Schoology email digest
- Review the Schoology homepage navigation
- Setting up your Schoology parent account
Parent Schoology Navigation and Notifications
For help with Schoology Accounts and Notifications, watch the videos below.