Alternate Learning Experience Application:
Alternate Learning Experience Application
Food Service Forms:
Free and Reduced Meal Application
Food Service Account Payment Options
Food Allergy, Disability, Special Dietary Needs Form (Cafeteria Notification)
National School Breakfast Program - Elementary
National School Breakfast Program - Middle School
National School Breakfast Program - High School
Health Services Forms:
Assisted Feeding: Physician Order for G-Tube Feedings at School
Assisted Feeding: Parent Agreement for Re-insertion of G-Tube
Assisted Feeding: Emergency Procedures
Emergency Medical Form (Must be filled out in PowerSchool)
Non-Public Emergency Medical Form
Family Food Allergy Health History Form
Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
Self Carry Non Prescription Medication Form (grades 6-12 only)
Physician's Medication Request Form
Vision and Hearing Screening Waiver
IntraDistrict Transfer (IDT) Forms:
The middle school and high school intradistrict transfer (IDT) application processes for the 2023-2024 school year are now closed. Decisions regarding approval for applications received by the deadline were emailed Friday, March 24, 2023.
The elementary IDT application process for the 2023-2024 school year is now closed. Decisions regarding approval for applications received by the deadline will be emailed to parents before the end of the school year.
- If approved, parents and/or guardians are responsible for transporting the student to and from the new school of choice.
- Decisions at the middle and high school levels are valid for the duration of a student’s middle or high school career. Please note that participation in athletics may be impacted at the high school level.
- Decisions at the elementary school level are valid for one year. A new form must be filled out each year at this level.
For more information contact the New Student Welcome Center at 740-657-4030.
MINOR WORK PERMIT
Application for Minor Work Permit (Please submit form to building main office)
All three portions of the "Application For Minor Work Permit" must be completed.
- Student/Applicant Information - completed and signed by a parent or guardian.
- Pledge of Employer - completed in full including the employer's Tax ID number and signed by employer.
- Applicant Information
- “Physician’s Certificate For Minor Work Permit” must also be completed or if the student is an athlete we can use their current athletic physical if it has not expired.
Also note - The school actually enters the information from the Application into the State Department of Commerce website. This then generates the actual work permit. The student must be present to sign the work permit upon issuing. Work permit applications are processed at the student's school of record and not the Olentangy Administrative Office.
*To CHANGE your address (e.g., you've moved) see the "Change of Address Form" above under "Miscellaneous"
Parking permits are now purchased online through PowerSchool where school fees are paid. Once paid online, the student will need to bring in the receipt and their driver's license to their high school's main office to have their parking permit issued. If you have questions please contact your high school's main office.
FORMS - ATHLETES
Middle & High School Athletic Forms
You will find all sports participation forms (including the OHSAA Preparticipation Physical Form) online at Olentangy’s Final Forms Link.