District Navigation

Main Navigation

Students in library with large bay window in background
Student reading book with library shelfs full of books in background.



Alternate Learning Experience Application:

Note: The Delaware General Health District may mandate a 14-day quarantine for anyone returning from travel from a country the CDC classifies as Level 3

Alternate Learning Experience Application

Food Service Forms:

2020-21 Free and Reduced Meal Application 

2019-20 Food Service Account Payment Options

Food Allergy, Disability, Special Dietary Needs Form (Cafeteria Notification)

Health Services Forms:

Asthma Action Plan Form

Diabetes Forms Packet

Emergency Medical Form (Must be filled out in PowerSchool)

Non-Public Emergency Medical Form

Family Food Allergy Health History Form

Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan

Health Appeal For Mask Waiver 

Health Screening Results Form

Immunization Exemption Form

Parents Non-Prescription Medication Request Form

Physician's Medication Request Form

Seizure Action Planning Forms

Vision and Hearing Screening Waiver 

Intra-District Transfer (IDT) Forms:

For more information contact the New Student Welcome Center at 740-657-4030.

Please Note: 

The IDT Process for the 2021-2022 school year will open on or about January 4, 2021.
IDT Applications for high school and middle school will be due on or about February 5, 2021.
IDT Applications for Elementary School will be due on or about May 28, 2021.

If approved, parents and/or guardians are responsible for transporting the student to and from school. 

Decisions at the elementary and middle school level are valid for one year. A new form must be filled out each year at these levels.

NOTICE: High school intra-district transfers may not be guaranteed for the entire duration of a student's high school years due to attendance boundary changes. In addition, participation in athletics may be impacted at the high school level.


Change of Address Form

Facility Use Application

Application for Minor Work Permit 

*For work permits, students will need to complete both the “Application For Minor Work Permit” and the “Physician’s Certificate For Minor Work Permit” and return them to the school attendance office. Please note that the employer’s Tax ID number is now mandatory for issuance of a work permit.

Transportation Forms

*To CHANGE your address (e.g., you've moved) see the "Change of Address Form" above under "Miscellaneous"

Parking permits are now purchased online through PowerSchool where school fees are paid.  Once paid online, the student will need to bring in the receipt and their driver's license to their high school's main office to have their parking permit issued.  If you have questions please contact your high school's main office.


Middle & High School Athletic Forms

You will find all sports participation forms (including the  OHSAA Preparticipation Physical Form) online at Olentangy’s Final Forms Link.

Athletic Handbook

2021-22  Athletic Handbook