Alternate Learning Experience Application:
Note: The Delaware General Health District may mandate a 14-day quarantine for anyone returning from travel to a state for which Ohio has issued a travel advisory or a country the CDC classifies as Level 3.
Alternate Learning Experience Application - Hybrid Learning
Food Service Forms:
2020-21 Free and Reduced Meal Application
2019-20 Food Service Account Payment Options
Food Allergy, Disability, Special Dietary Needs Form (Cafeteria Notification)
Health Services Forms:
Asthma Action Plan Form
Diabetes Forms Packet
Emergency Medical Form (Must be filled out in PowerSchool)
Family Food Allergy Health History Form
Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
Health Appeal For Mask Waiver
Health Screening Results Form
Immunization Exemption Form
Parents Non-Prescription Medication Request Form
Physician's Medication Request Form
Seizure Action Planning Forms
Vision and Hearing Screening Waiver
Change of Address Form
Facility Use Application
Application for Minor Work Permit
*For work permits, students will need to complete both the “Application For Minor Work Permit” and the “Physician’s Certificate For Minor Work Permit” and return them to the school attendance office. Please note that the employer’s Tax ID number is now mandatory for issuance of a work permit.
*To CHANGE your address (e.g., you've moved) see the "Change of Address Form" above under "Miscellaneous"
Parking permits are now purchased online through PowerSchool where school fees are paid. Once paid online, the student will need to bring in the receipt and their driver's license to their high school's main office to have their parking permit issued. If you have questions please contact your high school's main office.,
For more information contact the New Student Welcome Center at 740-657-4030.
- Non-Public Emergency Medical Form
- Parking permits are now purchased online through PowerSchool where school fees are paid. Once paid online, student will need to bring in the receipt and their drivers license to the main office to have their parking permit issued. If you have questions please contact the main office.
- HS Intra-District Transfer - FORM CLOSED: Deadline was Feb. 7
- MS Intra-District Transfer - FORM CLOSED: Deadline was Feb. 7
- ES Intra-District Transfer - FORM CLOSED: Deadline was May 22
- Intra-District Transfer Application FAQ
- If approved, parents and/or guardians are responsible for transporting the student to and from school.
- Decisions at the elementary and middle school level are valid for one year. A new form must be filled out each year at these levels.
- High school intra-district transfers may not be guaranteed for the entire duration of a student's high school years due to attendance boundary changes. In addition, participation in athletics may be impacted at the high school level.
FORMS - ATHLETES