- 2018-19 Intra-District Transfer Application Grades K-5 Form Due May 4, 2018
- 2018-19 Intra-District Transfer Application Grades 6-8 Form Due Feb. 2, 2018
- 2018-19 Intra-District Transfer Application Grades 9-12 Form Due Feb. 2, 2018
- If approved, parents and/or guardians are responsible for transporting the student to and from school.
- Decisions at the elementary and middle school level are valid for one year. A new form must be filled out each year at these levels.
For more information contact the New Student Welcome Center at 740-657-4030.Alternate Learning Experience Application:
- High school intra-district transfers may not be guaranteed for the entire duration of a student's high school years due to attendance boundary changes. In addition, participation in athletics may be impacted at the high school level.
Food Service Forms:Health Services Forms:
2017-18 Nurses' Notes - informational only, not a form to complete
Emergency Medical Form (Must be filled out in PowerSchool)Miscellaneous:
*For work permits, students will need to complete both the “Application For Minor Work Permit” and the “Physician’s Certificate For Minor Work Permit” and return them to the school attendance office. Please note that the employer’s Tax ID number is now mandatory for issuance of a work permit.
*To CHANGE your address (e.g., you've moved) see the "Change of Address Form" above under "Miscellaneous"
Forms - Athletes
OHSAA Physical Form and OHSAA Authorization
In order to participate in a sport in any manner, the completed OHSAA Physical form and Final Forms registration are due in the athletic office prior to the first conditioning or practice.2017-18 Pay-to-Participate Fees and Form (Olentangy High School only)
*Fee payment must be made prior to the first scrimmage or contest.
Middle & High School Athletic FormsYou will find all sports participation forms (including the 2017-18 OHSAA PreParticipation Physical Form) online at Olentangy’s Final Forms Link.