Transportation Customer Service PhilosophyAll employees of the Transportation Services Department are expected to treat customers, peers and staff with courtesy, dignity and respect. We are to perform with professionalism, be tactful when correcting a situation and kindly respond to customer concerns.
1. Deliver safe, effective and efficient transportation and fleet maintenance services.
2. Provide outstanding customer service to school personnel, parents, students, peers, employees and members of the community.
For your child's bus route information, please login to PowerSchool.
- Partner and collaborate with parents, principals and school staff.
- Respond with solutions to concerns of parents and school personnel as quickly as possible.
- Continue to work from the district Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP) and work toward meeting district vision statements relevant to transportation.
- Develop and implement a departmental continuous improvement plan in support of the district Mission, Vision and CIP.
- Develop and measure performance goals and indicators in support of district mission, vision and continuous improvement plans.