NOTICE - PLEASE READ
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, our enrollment procedures have changed. Our appointments will be by phone conference until further notice.
Please print and fill out the Oath of Residency/Signature Permission. If you do not have the ability to print, forms will be made available to pick up outside of the New Student Welcome Center. This form will be uploaded or sent with the required documents.
There will be four ways to provide the documents that are required for registration:
- Upload the documents in the Registration portal
- Scan and send to the following email address: email@example.com
- Fax to 740-657-4034
- Mail to: 7840 Graphics Way, Lewis Center, OH 43035
If you started the enrollment for your student, please log back into the Registration, upload the documents and schedule a phone conference. We will contact you at the primary number you provided at your appointment time.
New Student Welcome Center
Welcome to the New Student Welcome Center
Here you'll find all the information you need to enroll your students into Olentangy Schools.
Next school year: August 20, 2020 — May 27, 2021
The earliest your student will begin is 2 days from the completed registration appointment for the current school year.
Complete the online registration below. You can schedule your New Student Welcome Center phone appointment at the end of the online registration.
If enrolling for the 2020 – 2021 school year, select “Next School Year”
Collect the required documents for your registration appointment. View the list of required documents for registration.
Submit the required documents before your scheduled appointment with the New Student Welcome Center
2020-21 Kindergarten Registration Opens November 1st
Please follow the steps above and please take note of the following:
- If you child will be 5 years old on or before September 30, 2020, you may register them for kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year.
- If your child will be 6 years old on or before September 30, 2020, you are required to register them for kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year.
- You must reside in the Olentangy attendance boundaries to register for Olentangy Schools.
- Please make sure to choose the Next School Year when choosing the school year you are enrolling in.
- If your student is enrolled in the Olentangy Preschool program, you will receive a letter with an intent to attend Olentangy Kindergarten and you will not need to re-register with the New Student Welcome Center. You will receive an email with the KG screening link to sign up for a KG screening.
Please note if you are attempting to enroll your student into preschool, you must first complete the preschool process through the preschool office. Please visit the Preschool Program page for more information on the preschool program and the preschool process before beginning your enrollment.
The New Student Welcome Center is open throughout the year.For questions, call 740-657-4030.
Location7840 Graphics WayLewis Center, Ohio 43035Contacts
Important NumbersPhone:(740) 657-4030 or (740) 657-4033Fax: (740) 657-4034
Hours of OperationSchool Year Hours (Aug-May):Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.Summer Hours (June-July):Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.Office Closed:Friday, April 10Monday, May 25