Alternate Learning Experience Application:
Food Service Forms:Health Services Forms:
2017-18 Nurses' Notes - informational only, not a form to complete
Emergency Medical Form (Must be filled out in PowerSchool)Miscellaneous:
*For work permits, students will need to complete both the “Application For Minor Work Permit” and the “Physician’s Certificate For Minor Work Permit” and return them to the school attendance office. Please note that the employer’s Tax ID number is now mandatory for issuance of a work permit.
*To CHANGE your address (e.g., you've moved) see the "Change of Address Form" above under "Miscellaneous"Intra-District Transfers:
- Intra-District Transfer Application FAQ
- 2019-20 Intra-District Transfer Application: Grades K- Elementary
Note: The deadline for 6-12th grade Intra-District Transfer Applications has passed.
- If approved, parents and/or guardians are responsible for transporting the student to and from school.
- Decisions at the elementary and middle school level are valid for one year. A new form must be filled out each year at these levels.
For more information contact the New Student Welcome Center at 740-657-4030.
- High school intra-district transfers may not be guaranteed for the entire duration of a student's high school years due to attendance boundary changes. In addition, participation in athletics may be impacted at the high school level.