Olentangy Orange High School Student Services offers a variety of services for our school community.
Six academic counselors, Pam Otten (A-Cl), Stephen Gunther (Cm-G), Sarah Hanna (H-La), Matt Baumgartner (Lb-O), Matthew Brown (P-Sk)) and Heather Smith (Sl-Z), provide academic counseling, including assistance with course scheduling, college selection and planning, academic assistance, and more. These counselors are also able to assist students with social and emotional needs.
The Student Services secretary, Ann Pfau and guidance aide Cynthia Vande Water are available to assist students and parents with a number of tasks, including registering for college placement tests (SAT and ACT), requesting high school transcripts, processing student fee payments, and using a variety of available college and career resources.
Kara Haney, R.N. (school nurse), Judy Carnevale, R.N. (school nurse) and Sherry Real (clinic aide) manage the school clinic. They are available to help students with emergency medical needs, ongoing medical issues, and to provide support and education for health related issues.
Kathy Clemens, the attendance secretary, is available in the Student Services office to assist students with daily attendance, homework collection in the event of extended absences, college visits, and other classroom attendance related areas.
Attendance Hotline: (740) 657-5130
A number of resources are available on the website and are updated regularly. Please contact (740) 657-5115 for assistance with any Student Services function. Our code for ACT & SAT is 365219. Use this code when registering in order for scores to be mailed to Orange High School.
College Parent Meetings 2019-2020
- Preparing for the College Admission and Selection Process - TBA
- Columbus Suburban College Fair - October 13, 2019, 1pm- 3:30pm at Otterbein
- Post Secondary Planning Fair - March 5, 2020 - Please join the school counselors from all four Olentangy high schools at our Post-Secondary Planning Fair. The fair will feature seminars discussing a variety of topics relevant to your students' future after high school. The Fair will be held March 5th from 6-9 pm at the Delaware Area Career Center Campus, 4565 Columbus Pike, Delaware.
- Financial Aid Workshop - TBA
- Educational Options - TBA
- College Credit Plus - TBA
- NACAC National College Fair - TBA - Columbus Convention Center