Transportation Customer Service Philosophy
All employees of the Transportation Services Department are expected to treat customers, peers and staff with courtesy, dignity and respect. We are to perform with professionalism, be tactful when correcting a situation and kindly respond to customer concerns.
1. Deliver safe, effective and efficient transportation and fleet maintenance services.
2. Provide outstanding customer service to school personnel, parents, students, peers, employees and members of the community.
- Partner and collaborate with parents, principals and school staff.
- Respond with solutions to concerns of parents and school personnel as quickly as possible.
- Continue to work toward meeting district vision and mission statements.
- Develop and measure performance goals and indicators in support of the district's strategic plan relevant to transportation.
For your child's bus route information, please login to PowerSchool.
Director of Transportation
Supervisor, East Transportation Center
Supervisor, West Transportation Center
Phone: (740) 657-4080
Fax: (740) 657-4014
East Transportation Center
2865 So. 3Bs & K Road
Galena, OH 43021
West Transportation Center
3580 Home Road
Powell, OH 43065