Continuous Improvement Committee
Committee Vision and Intent:
The vision of the Continuous Improvement Committee is to communicate and share the districts academic improvement efforts between the school district and community members. The intent of the committee is to:
- Share the annual modifications to the district focus as part of the Continuous Improvement Plan;
- To communicate the academic achievements of the district from the annual achievement report;
- Gain insight and feedback from multiple stakeholders in relation to the improvement efforts of the district;
- Assist the district with actual communications activities, offer input regarding academic achievement.
- School Start Times Presentation submitted to the Olentangy Board of Education, November 2016
- Time Study Report submitted to the Olentangy Board of Education, January 2006
All meetings of the Continuous Improvement Committee are open to the public.