Funded by the passage of the 2020 ballot issue, Peachblow Crossing Elementary will open for students in the fall of 2024. Currently under construction, the new elementary school is located in Delaware County at the corner of Peachblow and Piatt Roads.
Community Redistricting Forums & Feedback
The district recently hosted two community forums to present proposed 2024-2025 school year elementary attendance boundary scenarios.
- Wednesday, November 1 at Berlin High School, 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 8 at Olentangy High School, 6 p.m.
The forums allowed community members to review maps and ask questions about the options.
The community can view the presentation materials and submit feedback to the Attendance Boundary committee through the survey link below through November 12.
Community feedback will be studied by the committee before a recommendation is made to the Superintendent. The Superintendent will announce final attendance boundaries for the 2024-2025 school year at the December 7 school board meeting.
elementary school 17 timeline
- Building Leadership Hired – May 2023
- Timeline Announced – August 2023
- Redistricting Committee Formed – August 2023
- Enrollment Projections Available – September 2023
- Committee Meetings - August 2023 – November 2023
- School Name Community Survey – September - October 2023
- School Name Selected - October 2023
- Redistricting Scenarios Presented – November 1 and 8, 2023
- Redistricting Scenarios Community Survey – November 2023
- Redistricting Scenario Feedback Studied – November 2023
- Mascot and Colors Selected – December 2023
- Redistricting Plan Announced – December 2023
attendance boundary committee process
- Previous experience on redistricting and attendance boundary committees
- Representative of various building levels
- Committed to following redistricting guidelines and attending multiple meetings
The committee is expected to meet two times per month: August, September and October.
The committee members will commit to gain deep understanding of enrollment projections, feeder patterns and composition of planning units.