College Credit Plus
Ohio’s new College Credit Plus can help you earn college and high school credits at the same time by taking college courses from colleges and/or universities. The purpose of this program is to promote rigorous academic pursuits and to provide a wide variety of options to college-ready students. Taking a College Credit Plus course from a public college or university is free, which means no cost for tuition, books, or fees. If you choose to attend a private college or university, you may have limited costs. If you are interested in participating, you must complete the steps below.
Watch CCP Introduction video series. You must watch all 8 segments. The total viewing time is roughly 12 minutes. Click HERE to view the video.
Complete Intent Form. All students participating in CCP must complete an Intent form each year. Currently the deadline has passed for the 2023-2024 school year and students must submit an appeal form to still participate in the 23-24 school year. Click HERE to access the form.
Explore additional resources
- College Credit Plus Overview Course Eligibility
- College Credit Plus Information and FAQ for Olentangy Students
- College Credit Plus Overview of Underperforming Students Rule
- College Credit Plus Summary for Underperforming Students
- College Credit Plus Probation and Dismissal Appeal Petition
- Overview of CCP presented by The Ohio Department of Higher Education
COLUMBUS STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE CCP INFORMATION
- Columbus State Community College CCP Information
- OLSD CCP packet 2023
- OLSD registration form
- OLSD drop form
ASHLAND UNIVERSITY CCP INFORMATION
OTTERBEIN UNIVERSITY CCP INFORMATION
THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY CCP INFORMATION