Looking forward to sunny summer days filled with bike rides, swimming, and playing outside? Remember to exercise your brain as well!
Participating in the Olentangy Summer Reading Challenge is a great way to strengthen your reading skills.
Here are some fun opportunities for our Olentangy readers (K-5):
- Kindergarten Reading Challenge
- First Grade Reading Challenge
- Second Grade Reading Challeng
- Third Grade Reading Challenge
- Fourth Grade Reading Challenge
- Fifth Grade Reading Challenge
- Lexia (Found in your reader's OLSD Portal)
Readers of all ages are also welcome to participate in the Delaware County District Library's Summer Reading Club. Participants ages 0-17 are invited to join the Youth Summer Reading Club and those ages 18 and older can join the Adult Summer Reading Club.
- Delaware County District Library'sTails & Tales Summer Reading Club.