Registration begins March 1. Ideal for students 9-12 looking to accelerate their learning or catch up on credits.
Registration for Olentangy's 2021 Summer School program opens March 1 and closes May 29. Summer School is ideal for Olentangy students entering grades 9-12 looking to accelerate their learning schedule or catch up on credits. The program will be held June 1 - July 6, 2021. Classes will be virtual. To register, visit the Registration and Forms section in your Parent Portal within PowerSchool ($210 per course).
Why should you enroll in Sumer School?
- Accelerate learning *
- Remediation - Do you need to catch up on credits? Are you failing a class?
What courses can you take?
- Schoology Courses: CP English 9, 10, 11, 12, Health, Physical Education
- APEX Courses: Algebra 1, Geometry, Intro to Algebra II, Algebra II, Algebra III, Pre Calc, CP Earth and Space, U.S. Gov't, U.S. History, Economics, World History
Please Note: Courses are rigorous (80-120 hours required). Please keep this accelerated pace in mind as you are choosing your courses. You will need to set a schedule for yourself to keep pace and finish on time. *You will not be permitted to sign up for a course out of sequence without prior guidance counselor permission.
- March 1: Registration opens
- May 29: Registration closes at 11:59 a.m.
- June 1: Virtual Orientation: Schoology - 5 p.m., APEX - 6 p.m., Details will be provided once registered
- June 16: Last day to withdraw with no grade reported and a credit to your account. Must withdraw by 3 p.m. Email Summer School Secretary at email@example.com or your instructor. Students still working (not withdrawn) after 3 p.m. will have their grades reported on their transcript.
- July 6: Summer School Closes. All Schoology and APEX work must be turned in by 11:59 p.m.
- July 12: Students' final grades will be posted