The Ohio Department of Education is proud to announce that 263 Ohio schools received Purple Star designations as members of the Purple Star Class of 2022. Purple Star schools show a significant commitment to serving students and families connected to our nation’s armed forces. Nineteen Olentangy Schools have received this esteemed award, with two new schools receiving this honor and nine schools renewing the designation this year.
“We take great pride in the work of our military liaisons and building staff to support our military families across Olentangy, and the Purple Star is evidence of the collaboration and connection that makes Olentangy stand apart,” shares Superintendent Mark T. Raiff.
- Olentangy Liberty High School
- Shale Meadows Elementary School
- Berkshire Middle School
- Wyandot Run Elementary School
- Cheshire Elementary School
- Heritage Elementary School
- Olentangy Berlin High School
- Oak Creek Elementary School
- Liberty Tree Elementary School
- Scioto Ridge Elementary School
- Olentangy Orange High School
Each Purple Star designation is valid for three years and schools must meet a set of criteria to be considered. Click here for a full list of Olentangy’s Purple Star schools and Military Family Liaisons by building.