In order to prepare for the 2023-24 school year, Olentangy Transportation must understand student transportation needs. All students eligible to ride an Olentangy school bus to an Olentangy school or Olentangy school program are required to pre-register for transportation by June 20, 2023.
Register here for Bus Transportation for the 2023-24 School Year
If you do not know your child’s student ID number, please login to the PowerSchool parent portal and the student number will be listed in the top blue bar.
- You must submit separate registration forms for each child by June 20.
- Students enrolled in fall or winter sports or other programs that may delay the start of their transportation needs must still submit a registration form to ensure transportation is in place after their program/season is completed.
- If your family will not need school transportation for the 2023-24 school year, please open the registration form and select “no” to the second question, and provide your child’s name, student ID number and address.
- Your child’s safety is our primary focus. The following transportation protocols will be in place for each student that rides the bus:
- Each registered student will be assigned a seat on the bus.
- All bus rules listed in the student handbooks will be followed.
If the transportation registration form is not submitted, or the information submitted is incorrect, transportation service may not be available to your child on the first day of school. The accurate completion of this form is crucial for transportation to be secured.
If you have any questions, please contact the Olentangy Transportation department via email at email@example.com or by phone at 740-657-4387.