On October 26, Olentangy Schools Board of Education voted to move forward with placing a levy on the March 19, 2024 ballot. This page is dedicated to providing our community with the information needed to educate themselves and others about the issue.
- Why are we seeking additional financial support?
- How much are we seeking?
- How much will the levies collect, and how much will it cost taxpayers?
- Didn’t the District get additional funding from the State of Ohio recently?
- Home values just increased in Delaware County. Will the District receive more funding since home values have increased by around 35%?
- How will the operating funds be used?
- How will the bond and permanent improvement funds be used?
- What is the timeline for the new buildings?
- What types of existing facility improvements can we expect?