eFlyers and Peachjar
Olentangy is now using Peachjar to deliver flyers from district boosters, PTOs and outside nonprofit organizations directly to parents digitally.
View your school's flyers
- Alum Creek Elementary Flyers
- Arrowhead Elementary Flyers
- Cheshire Elementary Flyers
- Freedom Trail Elementary Flyers
- Glen Oak Elementary Flyers
- Heritage Elementary Flyers
- Indian Springs Elementary Flyers
- Johnnycake Corners Flyers
- Liberty Tree Elementary Flyers
- Oak Creek Elementary Flyers
- Olentangy Meadows Flyers
- Shale Meadows Elementary Flyers
- Scioto Ridge Elementary Flyers
- Tyler Run Elementary Flyers
- Walnut Creek Elementary Flyers
- Wyandot Run Elementary Flyers
- Olentangy School District Flyers
- Berkshire Middle School Flyers
- Hyatts Middle School Flyers
- Liberty Middle School Flyers
- Shanahan Middle School Flyers
- Orange Middle School Flyers
- Berlin High School Flyers
- Liberty High School Flyers
- Olentangy High School Flyers
- Orange High School Flyers
- Olentangy Preschool Flyers
SUBMIT A FLYER TO PEACHJAR
All requests for flyer distribution must first be approved by the District Communications Department. To request flyer approval, follow the steps below.
- IMPORTANT: Read the Flyer Policy and Regulations.
- Register your account as a Community Organization on Peachjar.
- Review Peachjar's Guide for Community Organizations with tips for success when creating your flyer and how to take advantage of discount pricing.
- Go to ‘Post & Notify’ in your account to submit a flyer for approval.
District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the flyer policy and regulations. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Please submit your flyer by Wednesday of each week. Flyers will be distributed to parents on Thursdays. Digital flyers will be sent directly to parents as visually engaging images right on their smartphone or computer screen. Peachjar fliers are featured both on the District website and our mobile app.
Please note that Peachjar charges a fee for this service.
How to Submit Your Flyer
After your flyer has been submitted, it will be routed automatically to the Communications Department for approval, then emailed as a visually engaging image to all parents who have updated their email addresses with the District via PowerSchool.
For more information on setting up your Peachjar account or pricing, please email email@example.com or call 858-997-2117.