Health and Prevention Guidance For the 2021- 2022 School Year
Olentangy Schools will return to daily, in-person instruction for the 2021- 2022 school year on Thursday, August 19, 2021. The following information shares how schools will navigate returning to standard operations following the revised health orders. Click on the toggle arrows below to view information within specific categories.
- Will the district be providing my child(ren) with a fresh, medical grade mask daily for use on school property?
- What is the district's mask break policy?
- What is the district's mask policy for physical education?
- What is the district's mask policy for recess?
- What support will the district provide for a student who is struggling with social and emotional issues due to forced masking?
- What support will the district provide for a student who is struggling with school attendance anxiety (school refusal) due to forced masking?
- Who in the district is responsible for accepting or denying mask exemptions?
This guidance is based on current public health conditions, recommendations and orders from federal, state and local public health agencies. As with all COVID-related matters, it is subject to change based on new developments that may occur at any time.