School Social Workers
The Olentangy Local Schools School-Community Liaison is responsible for assisting families with minimizing nonacademic barriers to learning. This can be done by linking students and families with resources, and coordinating services in the community. The School-Community Liaison has a non-traditional role within the school district, providing additional support to administrators and staff as well as parents and students. The Liaison works a flexible schedule to accommodate parents’ work schedules, and is available to work with the family in the privacy of the home.
The Olentangy School-Community Liaison serve on the Olentangy Parent Program Team, the Delaware-Morrow County Youth Cluster Team, the Drug Free Coalition and the Suicide Prevention Coalition.
The Olentangy School-Community Liaison urge the Olentangy community to review our Ohio Benefit Bank page for helpful resources for parents.
Click here for more information on the Parent Programs Team and a schedule of upcoming parent forums.
Samantha Norman, email@example.com, (740) 816-2261
- Elementaries: Alum Creek, Cheshire, Glen Oak, Heritage, Johnnycake Corners, Wyandot Run
- Middle Schools: Liberty Middle
- High Schools: Olentangy High School
Dan Murph, firstname.lastname@example.org, (740) 272-1503
- Elementaries: Freedom Trail, Oak Creek, Olentangy Meadows, Indian Springs, Walnut Creek
- Middle Schools: Berkshire Middle, Orange Middle
- High Schools: Orange High School
- Others: Ventures, Rockbridge, OASIS
Betsy Youse, email@example.com, (740) 272-0946
- Elementaries: Arrowhead, Liberty Tree, Scioto Ridge, Tyler Run
- Middle Schools: Shanahan Middle, Hyatts Middle
- High Schools: Liberty High School