School Social Workers
The Olentangy Schools School Social Worker is responsible for assisting families with minimizing nonacademic barriers to learning. This can be done by linking students and families with resources and coordinating services in the community. The School Social Worker has a non-traditional role within the school district, providing additional support to administrators and staff as well as parents and students. The Social Worker works a flexible schedule to accommodate parents’ work schedules and is available to work with the family in the privacy of the home.
The Olentangy School Social Workers serve on the Olentangy Parent Programs Team, the Delaware-Morrow County Youth Cluster Team, and the Drug Free Coalition and the Suicide Prevention Coalition. They urge the Olentangy community to review the Delaware County Job and Family Services Food Assistance and family resources webpage and The Delaware County Youth Crisis Services Information.
Click here for more information on the Parent Programs Team.
Samantha Norman, firstname.lastname@example.org, (740) 816-2261
- Elementary Schools: Alum Creek, Glen Oak, Heritage, Wyandot Run
- Middle Schools: Shanahan Middle
- High Schools: Olentangy High
Dan Murph, email@example.com, (740) 272-1503
- Elementary Schools: Freedom Trail, Oak Creek, Olentangy Meadows, Walnut Creek
- Middle Schools: Olentangy Orange Middle
- High Schools: Olentangy Orange High
Alisa Wabwire, firstname.lastname@example.org, (740) 272-0946
- Elementary Schools: Indian Springs, Liberty Tree, Scioto Ridge, Tyler Run
- Middle Schools: Hyatts Middle, Liberty Middle
- High Schools: Liberty High
Shaytell Taylor, email@example.com, (740) 816-1793
- Elementary Schools: Arrowhead, Cheshire, Johnnycake Corners
- Middle Schools: Berkshire Middle
- High Schools: Berlin High