Transportation Advisory Committee
Responsibilities include gaining a thorough knowledge of the transportation laws and challenges, obtaining feedback about services and seeking suggestions for improvement.
The committee is comprised of:
• One Olentangy building administrator and/or parent to represent each school level (elementary, middle and high school);
• Two Olentangy Transportation department administrators;
• Two Olentangy bus drivers;
• One Olentangy Pupil Services department representative;
• Two non-public schools representatives; and,
• One community member.