Transcripts are the school records that document a student’s attendance over multiple years along with the classes taken and grades earned during each school year.
Where to Make Your Request for Records:
- If the student currently attends Olentangy Orange High School they must request their Transcript using their Family Connections Naviance account.
- If you are a graduate of Olentangy Orange High School you may request your Transcript by mail or you may email your request to Mrs. Pfau in Student Services. Requests must include the following information:
- Student’s full name (as it was when attending school).
- Student’s date of birth.
- Year of graduation
- Full address(es) of where to send the copies.
- The signature of the student and proof of identity via government issued photo ID is required.
- What institution/business you need the transcript sent, they prefer it come directly from the HS rather than the student. Please include address and due date (please give at least 10 business days prior to any deadline).
Olentangy Orange High School
attn Student Transcripts
2840 E. Orange Road
Lewis Center, OH 43035