- A dyslexia network designed to connect parents and students.
- Special Education Information about Standards-Based IEPSs, Special Education Mediation Procedures and more
- IDEA serves as the procedural safeguards notice in accordance with and as required by federal law. Parents of a child with a disability must receive a copy of Whose Idea Is This? once each year.
- Giving a voice to parents and children dealing with life's challenges; info about legislative activities, parent mentors.
- Resource for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families
- The local affiliate of the Autism Society of America, a non-profit group of parents and professionals advocating for people with autism.
- Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence (OCALI) serves families, educators, and professionals working with students with autism and low-incidence disabilities, including autism spectrum disorders, multiple disabilities, orthopedic impairments, other health impairments, and traumatic brain injuries.
- CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) is a non-profit organization that provides education and support for those whose lives are impacted by ADHD.
- A community that offers families one-stop shop to buy and sell gently used medical supplies, disability equipment and adaptive toys.
- For learning and attention issues
- A resource for parents and educators focused on: school improvement, special education, early learning and school readiness and families.
- OhioMeansJobs can help guide your career search if you tell us a little more about yourself.
- The Ohio Operating Standards for the Education of Children with Disabilities identify the state requirements and federal Part B Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEA) requirements that apply to the implementation of special education and related services to students with disabilities by school districts, county boards of developmental disabilities and other educational agencies.
- Selection, Use, and Evaluation of Accommodations that Support Instruction and Assessment of Children with Disabilities
- Support for individuals with developmental disabilities to help them achieve full inclusion to live, learn, play, work and participate in their communities.
- Resources for Essential IEP, Essential ETR, Post-Secondary Trans
- By: Office for Exceptional Children
- Increase well-being through access to learning, training, advocacy and support.
- A center for parent information and resources.
Autism Resources for Families
Sesame Street Autism Resources for Parents
Reduce the Noise: Help Loved Ones with Sensory Overload Enjoy Shopping
Creating a Home Where Your Child Can Thrive with a Disability
CDC Autism Links and Resources
Estate Planning for Parents of Special Needs Kids
Operation Autism for Military Families
Moving with Special Needs Kids
Temple Grandin's Teaching Tips