Diversity and Inclusive Education
Building a Community: Diversity and Inclusion For All
Eight Drivers of Change
- Measurement & Accountability
- Training & Education
- Policy Integration
- Communication (Internal and External)
- Leadership Engagement
- Student Engagement
- Community Engagement
- Partnership Opportunities
- Immigrant and Refugee Community Resources Flier
- Javier Sanchez's Presentation - Javier Sanchez was the keynote speaker for the 2016 One Community Diversity and Inclusion Conference: "Building Bridges of Understanding Conference" on February 4, 2016.
- Javier Sanchez and a student panel were featured during the second session of the district's
2016 One Community Diversity and Inclusion Conference: "Building Bridges of Understanding Conference."
- Dr. Melanie Killen's Presentation - Dr. Melanie Killen presented her research on prejudicial behavior and stereotypes that children form and our role, as adults, in reducing these during a community forum in October 2014.
- "Are You an Ally Message" – In this Olentangy Local School District Diversity Committee presentation, Miss America 2014, Nina Davuluri, joined 17-year-old Cali Linstrom in providing an anti-bullying message at Olentangy High School in December 2013. The presentation was part of the “Are You An Ally…#BeInclusive #EraseExclusion” anti-bullying symposium presented in 20 cities.
Building A Community: Diversity And Inclusion For All
Olentangy Local Schools is proud to present the following videos showcasing the district’s ongoing diversity initiatives. The videos were funded through a grant and filmed throughout the district over the course of several months.
Elementary School Focus:
Middle School Focus:
High School Focus: