Make and keep copies of the paperwork you submit.
When do I need to submit it?
Once you’ve received your new license, you must have an IPDP on file by November 30 of the same year.
Issue date of license = July 1, 2019
Due date of IPDP = November 30, 2019
- Transfer from another district
- Link your previous plan to the district’s Continuous Improvement Plan.
- Complete your IPDP online
- Multiple Certificates
- Make your plan general enough to cover all certificates/licenses in one IPDP
Three to five measurable goals that address:
- Student achievement
- Your buildings’ goal
- The District Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP)
- Activities that relate to the goals and are measurable
To download forms and check individual certification, please visit the ODE website at www.ode.state.oh.us
Complete your IPDP online with MyPDC