- FastWEB – A free, searchable scholarship database that enables a person to locate individually suited sources of financial aid.
- FRESCH – A free scholarship search service.
- Wired Scholar – Searchable database of scholarships.
- College Board – Click on “Paying for College” and proceed to a scholarship search that will match your personal profile qualifications with scholarships, grants, loans, etc.
- FinAid – Financial aid information
- FAFSA on the web – The Free Application of Federal Student Aid
- USDE Student Guide – The student guide from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Financial Aid Need Estimator – Helps estimate family contribution.
- Student Loan Funding – Loan information and financial aid advice.