Registration for Summer Semester has now begun. See the course guide for more information and use the link below to register. Summer School Registration closes June 1st.
- The Olentangy Orange High School (OOHS) student thespians visited Orange Township Hall recently to entertain members of a local senior citizen group. The students performed a scene from their fall play, Arabian Nights, for members of the Olentangy Area Seniors Nov. 13 during a visit to the hall, 1680 E. Orange Road. The actors brought scenes and costumes to perform an act from their play as entertainment for the senior group following thier regular meeting and luncheon. Performances such as these allow students engaged in the dramatic and theatrical arts to connect to other disciplines and groups.
2014 yearbook sales have started! Go to www.smart-pay.com to order online or see the link below to download the order form and send payment to the address on the form
Eight Olentangy students have qualified as Semifinalists in the 2014 National Merit Scholarship Program, giving them a chance to compete for approximately 8,000 scholarships worth about $35 million that will be offered next spring.
Parent teacher conferences will take place on Thursday, October 3 and Wednesday, October 9 from 4:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Conferences are scheduled in twenty-minute time slots, with the last conference starting at 7:00 p.m. Please read the instructions below BEFORE you start scheduling. You can begin scheduling conferences online today by clicking
1) Select Orange High School.
If the message “Record in Use” appears this means another person is also trying to access the scheduling information, please try again. This may take a number of attempts. Please be patient.
2) Next select the teacher you would like to conference with. Click the box for a drop down list of teachers. Choose the teacher you would like to have a conference with. Click continue. The list of available conference days and times will be shown. Click the square of the date and time you would like to meet with this teacher. You will then be prompted to fill in your information to reserve the time slot. CLICK CONFIRM.
3) A “Thank you” screen will appear. PLEASE PRINT THIS SCREEN AS YOUR CONFIRMATION. You will need to do this for each conference you schedule.
4) If you need to schedule another conference, click the “Start Over” button, and repeat the process for another teacher. If you are finished choose the “Exit” button.