Items of Interest
- Athletic Event Schedule – OHSAA website
- 2013-14 Pre-Participation Physical
- 2013-14 Concussion Information
- Purchase 2013-14 Athletic Passes/Tickets
- Athletic Event Locations
- 2013-14 Athletic Handbook
- Ohio Capital Conference website
- Hall of Fame Nominee Form
- 2014 OHS Summer Camps
- Girls Lacrosse Mulch Sale
- 1st Annual Olentangy Football Golf Outing
- 2014 Graduation Banners
Show your school spirit:
Honor your student athlete, band member, academic honor student, or graduate:
About the Athletic Program:
OHS offers a comprehensive athletic program. All athletic programs are in Title IX compliance. New athletic offerings are added based on evidence of student interest.
All athletes sign an agreement not to use tobacco, alcohol or other drugs. This program is a nationally recognized drug-testing program that requires athletes to pass a screening at the start of each season. After that time, 10% of the athletes are selected at random to undergo drug screening weekly during their respective seasons.
All of Olentangy’s schools are members of the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA). As OHSAA members, athletes in grades 7-12 are bound by all of the rules and regulations set forth by this governing body. If you have any questions regarding these rules please call your school’s Athletic Director or go to the OHSAA website.