House Bill 136
HB 136 creates the Parental Choice and Taxpayer Savings Scholarship (voucher) Program (PACT), a new statewide program allowing K-12 students to use a voucher to attend private schools.
- HB 136 Talking Points
- Prepared Notes for House Education Committee by Marc A. Schare, President of the Ohio School Boards Association
- Written Testimony for House Education Committee by Gregory P. Mild, Olentangy resident
- Editorial: “An Assault on Public Schools” by Cathy Johnson
- Editorial: School choice needs accountability – The Columbus Dispatch
- Editorial: Many Questions – Proposed expansion of school vouchers needs far more review, debate – The Columbus Dispatch