Responsibilities include gaining a thorough knowledge of the transportation laws and challenges, obtaining feedback about services and seeking suggestions for improvement.
The committee is comprised of:
- one Olentangy building administrator and/or parent to represent each school level (elementary, middle and high school);
- two Olentangy Transportation department administrators;
- two Olentangy bus drivers;
- one Olentangy Pupil Services department representative;
- two non-public schools representatives; and,
- one community member.