- NOTICE OF OPPORTUNITY TO OBJECT TO STUDENT DATA RELEASE
The Pupil Services Department is part of the district administration office and is located in the Olentangy Shanahan Middle School building at 814 Shanahan Road, Suite 100, Lewis Center, OH 43035. The Pupil Services office can be reached by calling (740) 657-4070, or by fax at (740) 657-4097.
The Pupil Services Department is responsible for the following areas:
- English Language Learning (ELL)
- Health Services / School Nursing
- Preschool Placement for Children with Special Needs
- Related / Supplemental Services
- School-Community Liaison
- Special Education Programs
- Special Education Parent Mentors
Federal and State laws require school districts to evaluate children who have suspected disabilities. These laws affect all school-aged children educated within the Olentangy Local School District boundaries and all preschool children who live within the Olentangy Local School District.
If you have concerns about your child’s ability or skills and suspect there may be a disability, please contact your child’s teacher, principal, or the Pupil Services office at 740-657-4070.