Enrolling in Olentangy Schools

On your appointment day, you must arrive with the following:

  • Proof of Residency in one of these forms:
    • mortgage statement
    • settlement statement
    • lease
    • deed
    • property tax bill
    • property tax statement

    Persons living with another homeowner/renter are asked to call the NSWC for details on proving residency

  • Custody papers (if applicable)
    1. Divorce or dissolution document
      (Ohio law requires a copy of the entire document)
    2. Guardianship cases – call NSWC for details
  • Parent/Guardian driver’s license or state identification
  • Original or certified copy of birth certificate or passport*
  • Immunization records (or exemption)* (see Immunization Requirements)
  • Current IEP or MFE (if applicable)

* Ohio law states that these documents must be provided to the district within 14 days