Olentangy places a high value on community input and involvement. The district has created several ways community members may volunteer their support and guidance.
PTO / Booster Groups
Consider volunteering for the PTO or booster group at your child’s school. Download PTO/Booster Contact Info
Community Support Groups
- Parent Programs Team
- The Parent Programs Team (PPT) mission is to empower parents with information and skills critical to raising children in today’s world. The committee provides information through evening parent forums featuring experts in areas relevant to raising children and adolescents. PPT is a collaborative group of district staff, community members and parents
- Olentangy Education Foundation
- The Olentangy Education Foundation was founded in 1990 as the Olentangy Pride Foundation, a non-profit, independent organization of community volunteers.
- Olentangy Alumni Association
- The Olentangy Alumni Association was formally established in 2007 as a branch organization of the Olentangy Education Foundation.
- Development Committee
- The Development Committee supports district and school board efforts in the long-range projections of school enrollment, land acquisition to support facility needs, and design and construction of school buildings.
- Chairperson: Ralph Au
- Finance and Audit Committee
- The Finance and Audit Committee brings an increased community perspective to the district’s finances. The committee includes interested community members who have legal, financial and/or auditing experience.
- Chairperson: Michael Tracy
- School Funding Action Committee
- The School Funding Action Committee’s dual purpose is to educate the Olentangy community about the issues facing the district with regard to state funding systems and to advocate for the Olentangy student and taxpayer at local, state and federal levels.
- Arts Council
- The vision of the Arts Council is to further enhance the purposeful and timely support of the arts from the school district and community members.
- Communications Committee
- The communications committee assists the administration by further enhancing the purposeful and timely communication between the school district and community members.
Communications Department, (740) 657-4060
- Continuous Improvement Committee
- The vision of the Continuous Improvement Committee is to communicate and share the districts academic improvement efforts between the school district and community members.
- Cost Efficiency Committee
- The Cost Efficiency Committee will assist the district in achieving cost efficiencies in the operations of the district.
- Diversity Committee
- The vision of the Diversity Committee is to support the district’s mission and to ensure that the diverse talents, skills and experiences of the school community are valued, respected and supported.
- Innovation and Creativity Committee
- The vision of the Innovation and Creativity Committee is to support the district’s mission and to ensure that the technology is utilized in creative and responsible ways to support, affect and extend learning for all students as they embrace 21st century skills.
- Project 2020
- Project 2020 is a community-based initiative to help the district maintain academic excellence while dealing with enrollment growth in a cost-effective, sustainable way.